Rwanda Gorilla Safaris
Exploring gorillas in Rwanda is such memorable encounter that you would wish to have in your life time. Exploring the world’s critically endangered mountain gorillas can only be done with ease in Rwanda. Considering not only the short travel distances from Kigali city which is Rwanda’s main gateway to Volcanoes National Park where gorilla trekking encounters are carried out but also the relative short trekking duration involved, Rwanda has positioned itself as a gorilla destination for the elderly, time constrained and less physically fit travelers. Explore gorillas as the forage the dense vegetation that mark the Volcanic slopes of the Virunga ranges.
The Prime safaris and tours is dedicated to offer you all inclusive gorilla safari packages and also tailor and customize the gorilla safari in Rwanda according to your interest.
Rwanda Safari Tours
- 1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Excursion
- 2 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safari
- 2 Days Gorilla Safari in Rwanda
- 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safari to Akagera
- 3 Days Rwanda Chimpanzee Safari
- 3 Days Gorilla Safari in Rwanda
- 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Tour
- 5 Days Rwanda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
- 5 Days Rwanda Gorilla Tour
- 6 Days Gorilla and Chimpanzee Safari
- 7 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- 9 Days Rwanda Primate Tour
Uganda Rwanda Gorilla Safaris
- 4 Days Uganda Rwanda Gorilla Safari
- 5 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- 6 Days Uganda Rwanda Gorilla Tour
- 10 Days Uganda Rwanda Primate Safari
- 12 Days Uganda Rwanda Gorilla
- 13 Days Gorilla Safari in Uganda & Rwanda
- 14 Days Fort Night Safari in Uganda & Rwanda
- 16 Days Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
- 18 Days Safari in Uganda and Rwanda
[standout-css3-button href=”http://www.augandasafari.com/contact-us/” INQUIRE TOADY!]
Short Rwanda Packages
The short gorilla safaris are designed to enable mini break holiday makers to enjoy the taste of nature and encounter the world’s critically endangered mountain gorillas. These short Gorilla safaris range from one day Rwanda gorilla safari to 2 days Rwanda gorilla safari, 3 days Rwanda gorilla safari, 4 days Rwanda gorilla safari and 5 days Rwanda gorilla safari. The short gorilla safaris are less costly and enable the limited time clients to have an encounter with attractions that they never thought of. The short gorilla safaris to Rwanda are well detailed and designed to maximize your Rwanda safari experience thus worth undertaking.
Long Rwanda Packages
The long gorilla safaris in Rwanda are designed to last a couple of days and are designed to enable Rwanda gorilla safari undertakers have an extended encounter with gorillas along with other Rwanda safari attractions like wild game, primates, culture and scenery. The Long gorilla safaris in Rwanda can stretch up to 12 Days. The long safaris are designed to suit the interests of travelers with enough time at their disposal and resources. The long safari in Rwanda takes you to southern heritage sites of Butare, south western tracts of Nyungwe, western recreational destinations of Lake Kivu, north western gorilla destinations of Volcanoes and eastern wild game destination of Akagera.