Terms & Conditions For Our Services
Please take time to read the following terms and conditions of our services. Confirming
a safari with Prime Safaris & Tours guarantees that you have read, fully understood and
accepted the terms and conditions described below.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact
• Prime Safaris & Tours provides transportation, accommodation bookings,
restaurant meals, excursions and other services in cooperation with independent
• All information given in the itinerary to our clients is to the best of Prime Safaris &
Tours’ knowledge and based on the latest information available. Prime Safaris &
Tours is not liable for modified information from third parties after the moment of
sending, nor for any obvious typing errors.
• To reserve flights and gorilla permits we need your full names as they appear in
your passport, nationality and passport number.
• After confirmation a safari, the client must inform Prime Safaris & Tours of any
preferences and special requests of the participants; e.g. medical needs, diet,
requirements relating to disabilities and any other requirements. This company
will meet the requests if possible and if unable we shall let you know in advance.
• All packages are subject to availability and not guaranteed until confirmed. Many
accommodations offered/recommended buy Prime Safaris & Tours have limited
capacity and therefore it is essential to make reservations well in advance.
• In case you wish to amend your reservation in any way, Prime Safaris & Tours
will verify the level of realization of the preferred adjustment and confirm to you
accordingly. Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to charge an amendment
fee conform to the actual costs, which will be added to the total invoice.
• Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to change and re-adjust the tour
schedule, transportation, accommodation and services indicated in the itinerary
in the event of unforeseen circumstances before arrival and this shall be told to
you as soon as possible.
• The prices quoted for the various safaris are as per the itinerary and include the
following services, unless stated differently: overnight in hotels / guesthouses /
tents/ lodges, all meals as indicated, sightseeing as noted in the itinerary, park
entrance fees and ranger fees, airport transfers where applicable, ground
transportation, English speaking driver/guides and bottled mineral water in the
• The following Expenses are not covered: international and domestic air fares,
visa and passports, meals not mentioned in the itinerary, drinks other than the
mineral water provided in the vehicle, tips and gratuities for the guides and
accommodation staff, laundry, travel insurance and other items of a personal
• Prices on the website or quoted to our clients are subject to change without
notice and are not guaranteed until confirmed.
• Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to adjust the price at any time should
there be any fluctuation in the exchange rate or increase in the cost of any
proportion of the tour, but the company will make every effort to minimize the
EXECUTION OF THE TOUR
• No guarantees can be given for game viewing as it is a privilege to see animals
in their natural habitat. You must take caution when viewing the animals and
follow up all the instructions given by either the tour guide or game rangers.
• A gorilla or chimpanzee permit guarantees clients permission to track the
primates at their location/site but does not guarantee that these animals will be in
• Your accommodation on a safari is based on; a twin or double bedded room, tent
or banda, with private bathroom where possible. Single rooms may be available
with the payment of a supplement fee but cannot always be guaranteed.
• Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to substitute equivalent or superior
hotels. If a hotel of equivalent standard is not available Prime Safaris & Tours
may substitute the next best quality hotel or suggest a superior at an extra
• The mode of transport utilized will be dependent upon the number of clients and
the route taken, based on the specifications of the chosen itinerary. We ensure
that vehicles are provided in a roadworthy condition but no liability can be
accepted for a puncture, breakdown, damage, or any delay as a result of the
poor road conditions.
• We provide experienced English speaking driver/guides, they will be the only
persons allowed to drive the vehicles of Prime Safaris & Tours. The driver’s
decision on all matters, such as the route taken, is final.
• Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to alter any route or arrangement, to
cancel the operation of any scheduled tour or vary the safari services in any way
in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as road closures, bad weather,
problems with national parks or hotels and security considerations. In such cases
alternative arrangements will be made as circumstances shall permit.
• Prime Safaris & Tours reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all
or part of the services agreed to be supplied.
• The right will be retained to refuse any person from participating or continuing
any tour if, in Prime Safaris & Tours’ opinion or in the opinion of any other person
in authority, the person concerned behaves in such a way to cause or be likely to
cause danger, hazard or inconvenience to any third party, damage to property or
to environments and ecosystems. Prime Safaris & Tours shall make no refunds
and shall not be liable for expenses incurred as a result of the termination.
• All tours will be booked and confirmed only after receiving a 30% deposit of the
basic program rate. In case of gorilla permits a full advance payment of the
permit fee is required as determined by the Uganda Wildlife Authority.
• The balance is due not later than 45 days prior to the safari, unless agreed
• Any Bookings made within 45 days before arrival must be fully paid at the time of
• If payment is not received in accordance with the above, Prime Uganda Tours
reserves the right to cancel the booking.
• Payment can be made by bank transfer, VISA credit card or received in cash, in
any way before the start of the safari. Please Note that payments by VISA credit
card involve a 5% service charge and transactions have to be made at least one
months prior to the start of your safari. Traveller cheques are not accepted as of
• Any costs of international transactions (or 5% service charge in case of credit
card payment) are to be fully paid by the client.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
The following cancellation charges apply to our Individual and Group
90-60 days before starting 70% refund (30% will be charged)
60-30 days before starting 50% refund (50% will be charged)
30-1 days before starting 0% refund (100% will be charged)
Factors outside the Company’s control (cas de Force Majeure)
. The Company (Prime Safaris & Tours Ltd) shall not be liable in an way to the Client for
death, bodily injury, illness, damage, delay or other loss or detriment to person or
property or for the Company failure to commence, perform and/or complete any duty
owned to the Client if such death, delay, bodily injury (including emotional distress or
injury), illness, damage or other loss or detriment to person or property caused by Act of
God, war or war like operations, terrorists related activities, civil commotions, labor
difficulties, whether or not Company is party thereto, interference by the Ugandan
authority, political disturbance, how so ever and where so ever any of the same may
arise or because, not, insurrection and government restraint, fire or any other cause
whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of Company.
. Prime Safaris & Tours doesn’t issue refunds for any unused services, late arrival or noshow
of any of the members of the tour.
although security is one of our top priorities, it is mandatory that all Clients obtain
travel insurance that covers personal injury, medical expenses, and repatriation
and evacuation expenses.
• All cancellation requests must be made in writing and shall be effective on the
date of actual receipt by Prime Safaris & Tours Ltd.
• Prime Safaris & Tours shall try to ensure that the company exceeds the
expectations in every area of the tour arrangements. However, suggestions are
very much welcome in order to keep improving the quality of the service.
• Any complaints must be reported immediately to the Prime Safaris & Tours
representative and to the supplier of the service in question, who will do their
best to resolve the matter at hand. If the problem is not solved to the client’s
satisfaction a written complaint should be made not later than 30 days after
completion of the tour.
• Liability for any complaints not notified in accordance with the above described
procedure cannot be accepted.
• Prime Safaris & Tours will make every measure to ensure that all arrangements
and services connected to the safari will be carried out as specified in the most
efficient and effective way possible. However, the company does not have direct
control of services provided by suppliers and, whilst every supplier is chosen with
the utmost care, Prime Safaris & Tours does not accept liability for errors or
omissions of such suppliers.
• Prime Safaris & Tours shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any
nature whatsoever whether to person or property.
• Whilst every care is taken, Prime Safaris & Tours cannot be held responsible for
the direct or indirect costs of loss or damage to baggage or personal
• Prime Safaris & Tours cannot accept liability or pay compensation for unforeseen
circumstances beyond the control of the company or its staff, including flight
delays/cancellations or force majeure such as war or threat of war, extreme
weather conditions, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist acts, border closure, acts of
government or other authorities, natural or nuclear disaster, strikes, thefts,
epidemics, road closures, industrial disputes, fire, technical and/or mechanical
problems to transport and all similar events beyond the company’s control.
• In case of referred / retail business, it is the responsibility of the travel agency /
wholesaler to ensure that all members of the tour have the appropriate
passports, visas, travel permits, health certificates and other documentation
required for the safari.
• It is the responsibility of the clients to take proper medical and practical
precautions in regard to health and safety. Medical advice should be sought well
• Our clients are strongly advised to obtain comprehensive travel insurance
before coming to Uganda. Local evacuation coverage is available in the unlikely
event of a medical emergency while out on safari with Prime Safaris & Tours.
• The respective laws of the country (Uganda) govern Prime Safaris & Tours`
liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles. All claims are subject to the
jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the cause of action arises.
We are grateful for you have taken time to read our terms and condition. Please
analyse them and contact us in case of any clarity about them.