Overview of the 1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari Tour Trip Excursion
The 1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari. 1 Day Rwanda Tour, Short Rwanda Day Trip Excursion. The 1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari Tour Trip Excursion starts in Kigali at 5pm driving for 2 hours drive to enjoy Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park Rwanda. You will return to Kigali after this short Rwanda Gorilla safari trip. The 1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari Tour Trip Excursion presents an opportunity for the time constrained travelers including those with one day break after the conferences, workshops and seminars to explore the gentle giants in their natural habitats. The tour commences and ends in Kigali however; to avoid the early wake up one can consider spending an overnight in Musaze which is close to the park.
Details of the 1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari Tour Trip Excursion
To embark on your 1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Safari Excursion, you shall have an early transfer departing latest at 5pm from Kigali Rwanda driving to Volcanoes National Park 116km about 2 – 3 hours drive. The drive will take you through the impressive countryside with the sights of the local Rwandese setting out to their fields as they embark on their daily routine. Arrive at Kinigi ranger post to catch up with briefing commencing at 8am. The early arrival allows you to catch up with a warm cup of coffee as you watch the traditional Kinyarwanda performance going on. Attend to the briefing by the Park rangers in your respective gorilla families allocated to you after which you embark on the hike in the jungle in search of the endangered apes.
The walk in the Volcanic dense jungle is accompanied by beautiful sights of lovely flora, unique sceneries including the eight Virunga mountain chain and the lakes below, the forest fauna including duikers, birds before approaching the critically endangered mountain gorillas that have thrived in the area for millions of years past. Explore the gentle giants foraging on their precious shrubs and other edibles, socialize, the silverback demonstrating its might, the young ones play among other interesting aspects. This entire Rwanda Gorilla Safari trek takes 2 – 8 hours with direct viewing limited to one hour for purposes of conservation. The opportunity is availed to you to take as many photos as possible commemorating your lifetime gorilla safari experience. You retreat from the activity and transfer back to Kigali now with clear views of the Rwandan hillsides dubbed the land of a thousand hills.
End of the 1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari Tour Trip Excursion
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)