Safari Overview of the 1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Trekking Tour
The 1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Trekking Tour, 1 Day Trip Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary. The 1 Day Ngamba Chimps Tour is one of the shortest executions or tour organized to enable you to visit and see Ngamba Island Chimps, rare reptile species such as snakes and varieties of Lizards, species of plants, trees as well as wild water and forest bird species.
The 1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Trekking Tour is one of the shortest executions or tours organized to enable you to explore Ngamba Island comprising of 100 acres of rainforest supporting a rich diversity of natural wildlife. The Island is home to a different species of plants, trees as well as wild water and forest bird species, stunning but rare reptile species such as snakes and varieties of Lizards. The excursion offers you the opportunity to encounter the stunning orphaned chimpanzees that have been rescued by the Uganda Wildlife Authority from poachers and traders. One day Tour also offers a unique opportunity for close viewing of chimpanzees when they are in their Pre-arranged supplementary feeding times and provides excellent photographic opportunities for these human closest animal relatives.
After your early morning breakfast in your place of stay, the driver guide will pick you up and transfer you to Entebbe Pier where you will have short briefing about your one day excursion. Thereafter you embark on 45 minutes speed boat cruise or traditional boat ride that sets off at 8:00am to Ngamba Island. On arrival, you will be guided to the island’s Interpretation Centre where an experienced guide will give you an orientation talk. Thereafter you move to the viewing platform to enjoy the fabulous views of the Chimpanzees during their supplementary feeding times at 11:00am local time. Have face to face encounter with the splendid chimpanzees in their natural environment and also witness the primate species being fed and during this time of feeding, you can take photos as many as you can for future memories.
The 1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Trekking Tour is in two shifts; the morning shift will see you depart at 8am and get back to the dock at 12:4pm while the afternoon shift will see you depart at the dock at 12:45pm and get back at 04:30pm. After enjoying a memorable time with the chimps and other unique stunning attractions and services in the Island, you embark on the boat cruise to proceed to Entebbe where you will be driven to your place of stay in Kampala.
End of the 1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Trekking Tour
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)