2 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour
2 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour – Overview
The 2 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Uganda Wildlife tour, Uganda Safari Tour is designed to enable any Uganda safari undertaker with limited time to explore the magical offerings of Queen Elizabeth National Park within 2 days period.
The safari tour commences and ends in Kampala. The 2 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Uganda Wildlife tour involves an amazing boat ride across the Kazinga channel a 45km long water natural water neck that adjoins Lake George and Lake Edward with its enormous concentrations of Hippos, Nile crocodiles, birds and a range of wild-game that prefer to dwell on the channel side.
The Savannah plains of Kasenyi pose a rich ground for impressive game drives with possible sights of lions, leopards, buffaloes, elephants, kobs among other wildlife.
The 2 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Uganda Wildlife tour is brief but well designed to enable you generate ultimate safari memories.
2 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour – Highlights
Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park & do Kazinga Channel Launch cruise
Day 2: Do morning game drive & transfer back to Kampala
2 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour – Detailed Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park & do Kazinga Channel Launch Cruise
After breakfast, transfer from your place of stay in Kampala to head to the west of Uganda 417km about 7 hours of drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
You will pass through amazing scenic landscapes of western Uganda most of which are farmed with impressive farms and banana plantations.
You will arrive in Queen Elizabeth National Park early for lunch after which you will gather at Mweya jetty for an afternoon Kazinga Channel launch cruise that departs at 3pm.
The launch exposes you to counts of Hippos, birds, Nile crocodiles and a range of wild game quenching its thirsts on the channel side.
You will retire from the 2 hour boat activity to have an evening game drive as you make your way to the lodge for overnight.
Accommodation: Mweya Safari Lodge (Upmarket/Luxury), Enganzi Lodge (Midrange/Standard) or Pumba safari Cottages (Budget/Basic).
Day 2: Do Morning Game Drive & Transfer Back to Kampala
After an early morning cup of coffee, embark on the game drive with in the Savannah landscapes of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
The drive though the Kasenyi tracks and the Chanel tracks exposes you to chances of encountering various wildlife including lions, leopards, Uganda kobs, water bucks, elephants, buffaloes, side stripped jackals among other wild game along with birds like Hammer kops, various eagle species among others. Retire from the 3- 4 hour game drive activity and embark on the transfer to Kampala.
End of The 2 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari Uganda Wildlife tour
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)