2 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour to Lake Mburo National Park
2 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour to Lake Mburo National Park – Overview
The 2 Days Uganda Safari Tour to Lake Mburo National Park, Uganda Safari, Wildlife Uganda Tour is mini-break encounter that commences in Kampala and ends in Kampala.
The 2 Days Uganda Safari tour takes you to Lake Mburo National park the only home of the Impala antelope in Uganda along with great concentrations of Burcell’s Zebra and the second largest antelope in the whole world – the eland.
The amazing water bodies that are found in the park and impressive acacia scenic landscapes combine to generate ultimate safari memories on this Uganda safari tour.
2 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour to Lake Mburo National Park – Highlights
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park & do an afternoon boat cruise
Day 2: Do a morning game drive and transfer back to Kampala
2 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour to Lake Mburo National Park – Detailed Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park & Do An Afternoon Boat Cruise
Transfer from your place of abode in Kampala after breakfast heading to the south west of Uganda 240km about 3 – 4 hours’ drive to Lake Mburo National Park.
You will make a stop at the equator crossing – Kayabwe for amazing water experiment to justify the geographical divide between the north and southern hemispheres.
Continue on the drive to Lake Mburo where by you will arrive early for lunch after which you will embark on a recreational boat encounter on Lake Mburo which is the only lake on Uganda that is fully within the national Park boundaries.
The boat allows you to explore the aquatic animals like Hippos and birds that thrive around the water environs like the African fish eagle and King fishers. The sights of other wild game drinking on the lake side may not be missed.
Accommodation: Mihingo Lodge (Upmarket/Luxury), Arcadia Cottages (Midrange/Standard) or Eagles Nest (Budget/Basic).
Day 2 : Do a Morning Game Drive & Transfer Back to Kampala
Wake up early in the morning for a game drive through the designated park tracks like the zebra track, Ruroko track, lake side track among others to have chances of exploring a range of wild life like zebras, elands, buffaloes, topis, Impala, warthogs, Leopard, oribis, defassa water buck, bush buck not forgetting bohor reedbuck.
The encounter could also expose you to sitatunga antelope in the swamp areas, Klipspringer in the rock out crops, olive baboon and vervet monkeys in the dense thicket continue to mark the park. Return from this 3 – 4 hour activity and embark on the transfer to Kampala.
End of The 2 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour to Lake Mburo National Park
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)