10 Days Kenya Fly in Safari Masai Mara Game Reserve, Samburu National Park & Chyulu Hills
10 Days Kenya Fly in Safari Masai Mara Game Reserve, Samburu National Park & Chyulu Hills – Overview
The 10 Days Kenya Fly in Safari Masai Mara Game Reserve. Samburu National Park Safari in Kenya, Chyulu Hills Safari Kenya.
This 10 Days Kenya Fly in Safari to Masai Mara Game Reserve, Samburu National Park & Chyulu Hills offers you the opportunity to experience some of the major attractions of Kenya from the desert landscape of Samburu, the vast plains of the Masai Mara to the hilly sites of Chyulu all filled with amazing wildlife including the Big 5, birds, vegetation, amazing scenery while lodging in comfortable accommodation.
10 Days Kenya Fly In Safari Masai Mara Game Reserve, Samburu National Park & Chyulu Hills – Highlights
- Fine destinations of Samburu, Masai Mara and Chyulu Hills
- Extraordinary and mesmerizing wildlife activities. Game drives, night drives, guided walks, star gazing and visits to local caves
- Let the animal get close to you at the photographic hide and water pool
- Enjoy your safari holiday in unique and splendid lodges that support the local community and the environment
- Explore incomparable wildlife; with semi-arid adapted game in the Samburu and Chyulu Hills and a high concentration of predators and other animals in the Masai Mara National reserve
- Enjoys safari guiding by authentic Samburu and Maasai warriors, who are ever ready and proud to share their local knowledge of the wildlife and ancient customs.
- Explore the Chyulu Hills on foot, by bicycle or on horseback.
10 Days Kenya Fly In Safari Masai Mara Game Reserve, Samburu National Park & Chyulu Hills – Detailed Itinerary
Day 1- 3: Fly from Nairobi at Wilson Airstrip to Samburu the Semi-Arid
After early morning breakfast at your place of stay in Nairobi, depart to Wilson Airport to board a scheduled flight to an airstrip in Samburu National reserve, Northern Kenya.
You will meet the lodge representative at the bush airstrip who will drive you to the lodge for relaxation and lunch- where you will also spend more nights enjoying a remarkable experience on your Kenya safari.
In the afternoon, undertake a guided game drive to search for elephants, and endangered animal species such as Beisa oryx and gerenuk.
Explore Samburu for the next few days of your safari for a more rewarding experience in the remoteness of northern Kenya and you feed your eyes and fill the memory with the views of reticulated giraffes and Grevy’s Zebra.
Undertake game walks in Samburu National reserve in the company of Samburu warriors who will take you through the most rewarding spotting areas for both wild game and birdlife.
Samburu is a home to over 450 species of birds, diverse species of plants that are attached to the traditional use which the Samburu worries will tell you, and also show you how to track animals following their footsteps.
Reserve time as well to visit the local authentic Samburu people in the villages and learn how they thrive in the very dry area.
Accommodation: Joys Camp
Day 4-6: Fly From Samburu to Masai Mara National Reserve
Relish a morning game drive and breakfast before heading to the nearby airstrip for a flight transfer to the famous Masai Mara national reserve.
The lodge personnel will be waiting for you at the airstrip in Masai Mara who will welcome you and transfer you to the Masai Mara Safari lodge nestled in the center of the private conservancy for lunch and relaxation.
Do an afternoon game drive in the plains of the Masai Mara- famous for its multitudes of predators and the great migration of wildebeests and Zebras.
Under the guidance of experienced and knowledgeable Masai Mara warriors, carry out game drives for the next days in the Masai Mara to view the abundant and diverse species of predators such as cheetahs, lions, leopards among others which reside in the endless plains of Maasai Mara.
Masai Mara is also world known for inhabiting the highest number of lions in Africa. Look out for the nocturnal animals of the Maasai Mara in the night game drives.
Accommodation: Mara Explorer
Day 7-9: Fly From Masai Mara to Chyulu Hills, Tsavo West National Park
Fly to the Chyulu Hills in the Tsavo West National Park on the morning of day 7. Track big five animals namely elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and rhino whilst under a knowledgeable guide.
On your game drive, visit the Mzima Springs, that originate from a natural pool under the Chyulu Hills, for the best views of Hippos in Kenya.
You can ride horses, from learners to experts or biking on the mountain or mountain climbing.
Accommodation: Campi ya Kanzi
Day 10: Return back to Nairobi
You will have time for the last early morning game drive and breakfast before flying back to Nairobi’s Wilson Airport, for your onward travel arrangements.
End of The 10 Days Kenya Fly In Safari Masai Mara Game Reserve, Samburu National Park & Chyulu Hills
- Transportation for both air and road as per the itinerary
- Conservation and entrance fees for all reserves as per itinerary
- Accommodation for all the safari nights in luxury safari lodges as per the itinerary
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as indicated in the itinerary
- Soft drinks, house wines, house beers and house spirits
- All Safari activities as per the itinerary
- Premium drinks
- Aberdare National Park fees
- Optional activities
- Any other not mentioned in the itinerary